Skip to main content

FAREWELL OF 2K2O BATCH


“Farewell, wherever you fare till your eyries receive you at the journey's end. May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks,"

Hard as it is to admit, it was now time to bid adieu to yet another batch. To acknowledge the bittersweet highlights of a journey that has now come to an end and to wish luck for future endeavours, a proper goodbye had to be said.

In the light of the current situation and with a heavy heart, the Electrical Engineering society organised an online farewell to the 2020 batch of the Electrical Engineering department on 21st, August. 

Reminiscing the journey, the event was filled with many trips down the memory lane. Hoping to meet again on another shore, it concluded with a vote of thanks from the former President, Shrey Dubey that left everyone nostalgic.

 LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQmxu05HiD8&t=278s 





Comments

  1. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    For any graphtec data logger
    For any Data Logger Dealers
    For any graphtec dealers
    For any graphtec data logger gl840

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B DIABETICS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT please for your safety, contact DR.OLUTA VIA email address (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or whats APP number +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular @ EES

Electrical Vehicle Technology and Industry

  A five-day live-online-training-program (24 to 28 November 2020) was scheduled on “Electric Vehicle Technology and EV Industry” (which includes Control of Electric Vehicle) for organizing in November, 2020. The training program is primarily aimed at students of B. Tech., Electrical Engineering.  EES Thanks following experts for their contrbution to the workshop as resource person: 1. Dr. Jignesh Makwana, Managing Director, Rhyni - Tech Skills & Fundamentals, Gujrat 2. Mr. Jitesh Dodiya, Chief Electrical Engineer, Menza Motors Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujrat 3. Mr Saurabh Srivastava, Assistant Professor at Mechanical Engineering Department, Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujrat 4. Dr. Rakesh Maurya, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat

POST HOLDERS FOR SESSION 2020-21

  With the end of a dusking sun, there begins a new dawn, a fresh one either with perfect pomp and enthusiastic aura of a new rising sun. Lighting away the whole path with radiance, on 4rth September, our new team of EES paved their steps to hold high the torch of the legacy of their ideals. Completion of a successful year back, with exciting practical experiences in our career bags, electrical engineering society  unfolds a heart warming welcome to our new fraternized team, that has been declared by our honourable faculty advisor, Dr Nitin Anand Srivastava Sir. As we greet our new bunch of EES, with ignited visions ahead, EES aims in following their footsteps and amplify it's spread and amalgamate it's intensity to every nook and corner.

Powering New Beginnings: EES Orientation Programme for First-Year Students

  Orientation Programme for First-Year Students | Electrical Engineering Society| 19th September, 2026 The Electrical Engineering Society (EES) of the Electrical Engineering Department successfully organized an orientation programme for the first-year students . The programme provided a warm welcome to the newly admitted students and introduced them to the academic, technical, and co-curricular opportunities available throughout their engineering journey. The orientation offered students valuable insights into the department’s vision, values, and learning environment. It also familiarized them with the objectives of EES and its role in bridging the gap between theoretical learning and practical application through technical events, workshops, competitions, industrial visits, and various departmental initiatives. About the Programme The orientation programme was organized to help first-year students understand the importance of active participation in departmental and society activ...