Skip to main content

'Hold High The Flame' - Episode 04

 The 4th episode of the 'Hold High The Flame' series was conducted on 13th of April 2023, via Google Meet. This time the episode's guest was Mr Nihal Omar, an esteemed alumnus of the EE batch 2021, IET Lucknow. Mr Omar achieved a remarkable feat by securing AIR 9 in the highly competitive GATE examination, making him an exceptional role model for aspiring engineers. His exceptional performance not only reflects his dedication and hard work but also positions him as a source of inspiration for current and future students.

The session began with Mr Omar sharing his personal journey, highlighting the challenges he faced and the lessons he learned throughout his preparation for the GATE examination. He emphasised the importance of maintaining a positive mindset, setting achievable goals, and persevering through setbacks. Mr Nihal's journey served as a motivation for the attendees, showcasing that success is attainable with the right mindset and determination.

He delved into the study strategies and techniques that he employed during his GATE preparation. He discussed the significance of understanding the syllabus, creating a study plan, and allocating sufficient time for each subject. He also emphasised the importance of consistent practice and revising the notes, solving previous year's question papers, and taking mock tests to build exam confidence and time management skills.These insights allowed the attendees to gain a deeper understanding of the key subjects and enhance their preparation strategies for the exam.

Additionally, attendees had the opportunity to interact with Mr Nihal Omar on a more personal level, establishing connections and gaining further inspiration.

The interactive session proved to be an invaluable experience for everyone involved. The session not only provided practical insights but also fostered a sense of motivation, determination, and community among the attendees. With the knowledge and inspiration gained from the session, the participants left with renewed enthusiasm to pursue their aspirations and achieve their goals in the field of electrical engineering.

The 4th episode of the Hold High The Flame series was a huge success for the entire team. The students thanked Faculty Advisor Dr Nitin Anand Srivastava, Head of the Department Prof Kuldeep Sahay, and the entire EES team for organising such an informative session.



Comments


  1. I remember been involved in this crypto currency investment platform that I came across on facebook, I lost about $480k to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on when i wanted to. I wrote to customer support but I was given no feedback. I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a crypto recovery expert... I considered myself fortunate, if not blessed to have met a real asset recovery Wizard Fahad Waleed. I would highly recommend this hacker to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. Now, I'm a happy woman and a satisfied client with my life back. Have faith and contact him at

    Email- Fahad-waleed64@cyber-wizard.com
    WhatsApp- +1 (828) 676- 9169

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular @ EES

Expert Lecture on WAMS and it's Application to GRID

 Expert Lecture  Sponsored by TEQIP -III and organised by Electrical Engineering Society on 17th NOV 2020 on the topic: WAMS and its Application to GRID.   The session was taken by Dr. Mahendra Bhadu (Phd IIT Delhi, Gold Medalist- MNIT Jaipur ) Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, [GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE BIKANER]

Electrical Vehicle Technology and Industry

  A five-day live-online-training-program (24 to 28 November 2020) was scheduled on “Electric Vehicle Technology and EV Industry” (which includes Control of Electric Vehicle) for organizing in November, 2020. The training program is primarily aimed at students of B. Tech., Electrical Engineering.  EES Thanks following experts for their contrbution to the workshop as resource person: 1. Dr. Jignesh Makwana, Managing Director, Rhyni - Tech Skills & Fundamentals, Gujrat 2. Mr. Jitesh Dodiya, Chief Electrical Engineer, Menza Motors Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujrat 3. Mr Saurabh Srivastava, Assistant Professor at Mechanical Engineering Department, Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujrat 4. Dr. Rakesh Maurya, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujrat

POST HOLDERS FOR SESSION 2020-21

  With the end of a dusking sun, there begins a new dawn, a fresh one either with perfect pomp and enthusiastic aura of a new rising sun. Lighting away the whole path with radiance, on 4rth September, our new team of EES paved their steps to hold high the torch of the legacy of their ideals. Completion of a successful year back, with exciting practical experiences in our career bags, electrical engineering society  unfolds a heart warming welcome to our new fraternized team, that has been declared by our honourable faculty advisor, Dr Nitin Anand Srivastava Sir. As we greet our new bunch of EES, with ignited visions ahead, EES aims in following their footsteps and amplify it's spread and amalgamate it's intensity to every nook and corner.